12-Week Training Plan Starts Soon!5th June 2018
Get ready to have your best race ever! This years Coastal Classic 12-week online Training Plan will help you turn up at the start line come September, ready to achieve your personal best and was created by sports physio and winner of the Ultra Trail Australia 50km in 2016 and Coastal Classic winner 2015, Mark Green, from The Body Mechanic.
Training for a race like the Coastal Classic is completely different to the type of plan you would follow for a road race. With rocky terrain, sand running, beaches, cliff-tops, bushland, rainforest and steep hill inclines, you need to incorporate a whole range of different running techniques and specific training exercises. Check out Mark Green’s detailed course description here with tips on how to manage yourself come race day.
The 12-week Coastal Classic Training Plan includes;
- A beginner, intermediate and advanced program
- Comprehensive Daily Training Guide specific to the Coastal Classic
- A Strength Program to Build Stability and Strength For Longer Distances
- A Mobility Program to Improve Your Natural Range of Motion
- Techniques and Drills to Improve Running Even Under Fatigue
- Weekly nutrition advice for before, during and after the race
- Access to a Private Online Community, including Personal Online Training Advice
The entire plan is only $59 for the full 12 weeks. At just $5 per week, there is no better value training you could choose for the Coastal Classic.