Saturday 2nd September 2017
Royal National Park, NSW

Coastal Classic 2016 – Postponed

1st September 2016

It is with a heavy heart that we announce the Coastal Classic, scheduled for the 3rd September 2016, has been postponed this coming weekend. This decision has not been taken lightly. However due to the forecast for heavy rain this week and into the weekend it is necessary for participant safety and to protect the delicate track.

We were hopeful the predicted weather pattern might improve but the most up to date forecasts suggest this will not happen sufficiently for the event to proceed.

Over the next couple of weeks, Maximum Adventure will consult with all interested parties including the National Parks and Wildlife Service, local councils and police and other stakeholders to determine a suitable replacement date. As soon as the date is finalised, we will notify all runners via email and the event website. If you hold a current entry you are not required to do anything, it will simply be transferred over to the new date.

If you have any questions please contact the Max Adventure crew via [email protected] or call our office on (02) 9676-6061.