|Royal National Park|
Saturday 5th September 2020
|Running||Royal National Park, NSW||Entries Open:|
NB: If clicking on the ‘Wait List’ button above doesn’t open a blank email in your default email client app, please email [email protected] to be added to the Wait List.
Entry Price – $130 per person*
Entries open at 9:00am on Wednesday 15th April 2020.
You will receive entry confirmation via email when you enter the event online.
Final event information will be emailed to participants two weeks prior to the event. The Event Program document contained in this email will provide everything you need to know for the day.
Entries close on Wednesday 2nd September 2020, unless sold out prior.
* A $1 plus 2.5% processing fee applies
Included in your entry fee
- Entry into the event
- Fully marked course manned by race officials
- Personalised race bib posted by mail to be received within 3 weeks of the event (does not apply for international addresses)
- Coastal Classic Finishers Medal
- Feed stations stocked with water, fruit, lollies and other goods.
- Professional First Aid and medical support on course and the event centre
- Professional Electronic Timing with full category results
- Category Prizes
- Transfer of your gear to the finish line
- End of event Bus Transfer back to Sutherland Station (Click for logistics)
- A great day out
The following categories are available for both men and women and are based on the age you will be on race day. Please note: all competitors must be 18 years or over on race day.
- Open 18 – 29 yrs
- Senior 30 – 39 yrs
- Veteran 40 – 49 yrs
- Master 50 – 59 yrs
- Grand Master 60+ yrs
Wet Weather Cancellation:
In the case of bad weather, we will notify you as early as possible in the event there is a likelihood that National Parks or Race organisers determine that the event is unsafe to proceed. We will announce it on the event website and email all registered participants once a decision has been made. Updates will also be posted on our Facebook page.