|Royal National Park||WAIT LIST|
|Date||Saturday 4th December 2021|
|Location||Royal National Park, NSW|
Entry Price – $130 per person*
Entries open at 9:00am on Wednesday 7th April 2021.
You will receive entry confirmation via email when you enter the event online.
Final event information will be emailed to participants two weeks prior to the event. The Event Program document contained in this email will provide everything you need to know for the day.
Entries close on Wednesday 1st December 2021, unless sold out prior.
* A $1 plus 2.5% processing fee applies
Included in your entry fee
- Entry into the event
- Fully marked course manned by race officials
- Personalised race bib posted by mail to be received within 3 weeks of the event (does not apply for interstate or international addresses)
- Coastal Classic Finishers Medal
- Feed stations stocked with water, fruit, lollies and other goods.
- Professional First Aid and medical support on course and the event centre
- Professional Electronic Timing with full category results
- Category Prizes
- Transfer of your gear to the finish line
- End of event Bus Transfer back to Sutherland Station (Click for logistics)
- A great day out
The following categories are available for both men and women and are based on the age you will be on race day. Please note: all competitors must be 18 years or over on race day.
- Open 18 – 29 yrs
- Senior 30 – 39 yrs
- Veteran 40 – 49 yrs
- Master 50 – 59 yrs
- Grand Master 60+ yrs
Postponement due to COVID-19
If the Coastal Classic is not able to proceed on the 4th December due to ongoing restrictions surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic the event will be postponed to 2022. Entrants should take this into consideration when entering.
If the event is postponed all existing entrants will have their entry automatically transferred to the new event date. Our normal refund policy (refunds available up to two weeks out from the new event date minus the nominated $30 admin fee) will apply, alternatively entrants can transfer 100% of the value of their entry to another Max Adventure event of their choosing.
Update 4/8/21 – The 4th September 2021 event has been postponed to 4th December 2021.
Wet Weather Cancellation
In the case of bad weather, we will notify you as early as possible in the event there is a likelihood that National Parks or Race organisers determine that the event is unsafe to proceed. We will announce it on the event website and email all registered participants once a decision has been made. Updates will also be posted on our Facebook page.