Refunds / Transfers / Cancellations
Entry cancellations can be made up to Saturday 19th August 2017 (two weeks before the event date), by writing to [email protected], when a refund (less $20 administration fee) will be made. Refunds will not be given after this date.
If you would like to protect your entry fee and receive a refund within two weeks of the event date, in case you are not able to attend due to unexpected injury or other specified reasons, we recommend you purchase the ‘Registration Protection’ insurance option, for an additional fee, provided by ‘Booking Protect’, at the time of purchasing your event entry. For full details of the Booking Protect program can be found here. This insurance purchase option is NOT available after you register for the event, so please consider this at the time of purchase.
- If you wish to transfer your entry to another person, you will need to email [email protected] to make this request.
- Entry transfers can not be done online.
- A $40 transfer fee will be incurred and payable by the original runner.
- Entry transfers will be closed on Saturday 19th August 2017 to ensure an accurate list of runners. In the final week the full competitor list will be released on the event website. Please check to make sure your details are correct and your name appears in the correct age group category.
Entry Transfers (On the Day)
- Last minute participant transfers can be done on race morning at registration.
- Replacement runners are required to bring along an email from the original runner stating that they are happy for the transfer to take place.
- On arrival replacement runners should line up and collect the original runners race plate before heading to the ‘Transfers’ desk at registration to complete the transfer.
- On the day transfers will incur a $40 admin fee, cash preferred. Exchange of funds for race entry fees will be a private transaction between the two runners.
- Replacement runners should allow extra time to complete registration on race morning.
If the event has to be cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disaster, acts of god, terrorism, war or any other reason so deemed by the organisers, all efforts will be made to reschedule the event at a later date. If the event is rescheduled and you are unable to make the new date, no refunds will be issued.
You will be notified of the cancellation by email and announcements will be made on the home page of this site. Please note the event will not be cancelled due to rain. Race organisers will review the track conditions in the last week leading up to the event and update everyone via the event website and Maximum Adventure Facebook page.