Last Minute Race Information5th September 2019
The day is almost here, the day of the Coastal Classic!
If you haven’t had a look through the official Event Program as yet you definitely should do so before race day. Click on the link below to download.
The Event Program contains all the information you need to know about the day, what time to arrive, how to get there, where the aid stations are located and what is available at the aid stations.
Remember that the Coastal Classic is a cup free event so make sure you bring a water bottle or hydration pack with you so you can get those much needed fluids in.
If you are still working out how you will get too and from the event the secret is to use public transport. Otford Train Station is a stones throw from the Start line and FREE shuttle buses are provided back to Sutherland Train Station after you have finished your run.
Race Bibs & Entry Transfers
You will need to attend registration on race day from 07:15am – 08:15am to collect your race bib if;
• You received an online entry transfer after Sunday 11th August
• You have an international address listed on your entry (as these bibs were not mailed out)
• You are completing an on-the-day entry transfer (pre-complete the Transfer Form to save time)
• You have not received your race bib in the mail and do not fall into any of the above categories
When you report to registration to collect your race number (excluding on-the-day entry transfers), please check the Runners List print out provided on the day, in order to ascertain your correct race bib number. Line up in the correct line based on your number, advise the staff member of your race number, provide a copy of your entry confirmation (hard copy or email) or drivers licence and they will then provide your race number to you.
For more information on Entry Transfers refer to the Event Program on the link above.
WIN An Osprey TrailKit Duffel Bag
Want to WIN one of two Osprey TrailKit Duffel Bags valued at $149.95ea, just by participating in the Coastal Classic this Saturday?
These packs have a place for everything, and everything in its place. Rugged like a duffel, carries like a backpack and organized to match your lifestyle, these bags serve as grab-and-go base camps for any activity, anywhere.
Thanks to our event partner, Osprey Packs Australia, all you need to do is take a selfie on your mobile phone of you and your running buddies, on course on race day.
- Post the photo on your social media accounts within 24 hours of the event
- LIKE & TAG tag Osprey Australia and Maximum Adventure (on the links below)
- Include #ospreyaustralia & #coastalclassic in your photo comments/caption
We’ll then announce the best selfie winner and share the pic on our social accounts on Monday 9th September.